Before proceeding to payment, please be aware of our terms and conditions:
General terms and conditions:
- If you are unable to attend at any stage, you may transfer your registration to a colleague at no extra charge. Please confirm the details of the replacement in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org (fax: +44 (0)20 7384 8047).
- The conference fee does not include accommodation. An accommodation booking form will be sent to you in your welcome pack, and you must use this form in order to qualify for the discounted rates.
- The conference documentation will be available on our website after the event for those individuals who cannot attend in person. If you are interested in receiving information on contents and cost in due course, please e-mail email@example.com.
- In the event of amendments being made to the conference agenda, they will be published on our website ASAP. However, we reserve the right to amend the programme content, timings or speakers without notice. In case of cancellation, our liability is limited to refund of registration fees only.
- Information which you provide or which is obtained in our dealings with you may be held by Phacilitate in accordance with the Data Protection Act and will be used by Phacilitate and its affiliates, agents and sub-contractors to provide the services and to enable us to review, develop and improve the services offered by us and to enable Phacilitate to provide you and other customers with relevant information through our marketing program (including direct marketing). You further agree that information about you may be given to anyone to whom Phacilitate has assigned or transferred or proposes to assign or transfer any of its rights under this Agreement.
- You further agree that Phacilitate may use itself or disclose the information to any of its affiliates or other third parties for the marketing to you of other products and services (including direct marketing). If you do not wish us to use/disclose your details for such purposes contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you would prefer not to receive any further materials from Phacilitate, please contact us and let us know your name, company and location. We guarantee you will be removed from our database immediately. Please also inform us in the same way if your details have changed or are currently incorrect. You can let us know by phone (+44 (0)20 7384 8046), e-mail (email@example.com), fax (+44 (0)20 7384 8047) or mail (Phacilitate Limited, 4th floor, Fulham Green, Bedford House, 69-79 Fulham High Street, London SW6 3JW, UK)
- The Organiser shall not be liable for any failure or delay in performing any of its obligations if the failure or delay is due to any cause beyond its reasonable control, including unavailability of the venue of the Event, act of God, war, terrorist activity, civil commotion, malicious damage by a third party, strike, lock-out or other employee dispute, compliance with a law or governmental order, rule, regulation or direction, fire, flood or storm.
a) If you cancel your place in writing at least 6 weeks from the event, you will be due a 75% refund of your fee.
b) If you cancel your place in writing between 6 and 3 weeks of the event, you will be due a 50% refund of your fee.
c) If you cancel your place within 3 weeks of the event, you will not be entitled to any refund, although you will be sent a copy of the documentation after the event. Please note that all conference fees remain payable and invoices will not be cancelled, unless these cancellation terms are met.