Are you an investor? Why not join us as a VIP guest and meet some of the world's most exciting companies within advanced therapeutics (cell, gene and immuno-oncology)
Over the past 14 years Phacilitate has built up a full eco-system event consisting of the world’s most exciting emerging biotech companies within cell, gene and immuno-therapies.
We have seen a dramatic increase in the number of biotech’s looking to secure investment at our conferences. As such our goal is to connect the investment community with our biotech audience in order to advance innovation in advanced therapies.
This coming January Phacilitate is proud to host the world’s largest advanced therapy partnering conference. With investors playing a key role in the commercialisation of these therapies, we are keen to build out our investment community at the event. As such we have a number of VIP passes for venture capitalists, angel investors and banks who are actively investing in innovative therapies/technologies in this field.
- Phacilitate is the world’s largest business partnering event purely dedicated to Advanced Therapies. With 1,400 delegates you will benefit from meeting the most active and promising Cell, Gene and I-O companies and their management teams all under one roof. All stages are represented from early academic spinouts and emerging biotech through to growth stage and public.
- Phacilitate’s conference programme provides the world’s most comprehensive overview of the challenges and opportunities in cell, gene and immunotherapy. This allows investors to get ahead of the curve, understand current pipelines and spot the best opportunities on the horizon. The event also attracts seasoned investors with experience in the field who are searching for partners as well as analysts who can provide direction and guidance.
- Phacilitate offers the industry’s best partnering tool and meeting service to easily connect you with companies and individuals of interest. In addition to this we offer a wide selection of informal partnering events to help expand your network including cocktail receptions and a Yacht Party!
Academia in attendance
University of Minnesota
University of Miami Miller School of Medicine
National Eye Institute, NIH
Ottawa Hospital Research Institute
The George Washington University
Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center
Harvard Medical School
Moffit cancer center
Wake Forest Institute
Nova South-Eastern University
National Institute of Health Science
- CEO; Director, Cell & Gene Therapy Centre , Vycellix; Karolinska Institutet
- Director , Wake Forest University
- Stadtman Investigator, Unit on Ocular Stem Cell & Translational Research (OSCTR) , National Eye Institute, NIH
- Partner; Chief Innovation Officer , Flagship Pioneering; Rubius Therapeutics
- Chief Executive Officer , AIVITA Biomedical
- President & CEO , California Institute for Regenerative Medicine (CIRM)
- Executive Vice President of Technical Operations , Kite - A Gilead Company
- Acting Director, Centre for Evaluation of Radiopharmaceuticals and Biotherapeutics , Health Canada
- Head, Division of Cell-Based , Therapeutic Products
- Senior Vice President, Global Head Strategy BD&L; Executive Board Member , Novartis Oncology