Phacilitate is a specialist in the organisation of exclusive events for leaders from the pharma and biotech communities. Our philosophy is simple - to deliver the ultimate in strategic knowledge exchange and networking through flawless, personalised service.
Our team is focused on just a handful of events each year – our Cell & Gene Therapy World and Immuno-Oncology Frontiers (Miami, January); Cell & Gene Therapy Europe and Immuno-Oncology Frontiers (Berlin, September); and Big Data in Precision Medicine (Washington, DC, October). This level of specialisation means that we have closer links with, and spend more time listening to, the industry we serve than any other conference organiser, aided by the input of our Advisory Boards. Coming up next: SIG Automation (The Grove, London), Trade Mission: Navigating Asia (Tokyo - Seoul), Phacilitate Leaders Europe ( Lancaster Royal Hotel, London).
1. Phacilitate events are committed to advanced therapy. It is the future of healthcare.
2. We are collaborative. We will work with you if it’s for the benefit of the advanced therapy eco-system.
3. We have and will continue making bold moves if it’s for the benefit of the industry.
4. Phacilitate provides flawless customer service and goes the extra mile.
5. Anything we do for our customer is because we want to not because we have to.
6. Our team builds trust through honesty. We create loyalty by giving value first.
7. Phacilitate events share the same goals as our customers, we will never run a ‘me too’ event to make money.
8. We are accessible. We want you to meet us at our events and at others. We create unforgettable experiences.
9. We are knowledge sharers! We want to give you a better understanding of the market.
10. We always know what’s coming next through our 365 dedication to advanced therapies and continuous research. And we tell you about it first.